Wednesday 27 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laveta:
The guy i've been talking to for months tells me I'm the only girl he talks to and to trust him.
(23 November 2019)

Marie:
Why did he break up?
(23 November 2019)

Marie:
I am aware of the differences in religion, diet, and lifestyle, but that has never stopped us from love.
(23 November 2019)

Marie:
Why did ex of a year break up with me suddenly after planning to buy a house together & marry?
(23 November 2019)

Argentina:
Are you women interested in marrying me right after you read these sentence, which are mine, no matter what?
(23 November 2019)

Cyndi:
How to stop checking up on my ex?
(23 November 2019)

Cyndi:
How do I stop caring what he's doing?
(23 November 2019)

Cyndi:
He's already flirting with other girls but I can't help but wanting to see what he's been up to without me.
(23 November 2019)

Cyndi:
He doesn't miss me and he's doing fine without me which makes me upset every time I check.
(23 November 2019)

Cyndi:
I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend and I can't stop checking his social media to see what he's been doing.
(23 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment