Friday 10 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brittani:
Like what is the point of dating if you don't plan on making a more serious committment?
(6 January 2020)

Brittani:
I'm not sure I want to stay anymore would you?
(6 January 2020)

Brittani:
My bf never plans on getting married.
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
7 positive Dollar tree test, three negative fr and negative blood test?
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
Do you think I'm pregnant still?
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
Been nauseated, sleepy, moodie, not eating, which is pretty unsual.
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
Took first response with their digital.
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
When the test would be developing I think I could see a line.
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
And I had 7 of them that did the same thing days apart.
(6 January 2020)

Marylyn:
So I let it sit for a hour later and kept on looking at it a line appeared definitely, after the allotted time frame.
(6 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment