Monday 27 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laureen:
He usually procrastinates until the very last minute and then turns in a half-arsed job.
(22 January 2020)

Laureen:
He cannot finish any project because he is never satisfied with his work.
(22 January 2020)

Laureen:
He is very disorganized and frequently makes jokes about his lack of organization skills and lack of intellectual ability.
(22 January 2020)

Laureen:
He never knows if he wants to do something or not.
(22 January 2020)

Laureen:
He is always rushing everywhere yet is always late.
(22 January 2020)

Ileen:
My friend's gf and I have a lot of sexual tension. Should I boink her?
(22 January 2020)

Ileen:
She's short too, her head reaches like just above my waist height.
(22 January 2020)

Ileen:
But I just wanna doggy-style her all day.
(22 January 2020)

Ileen:
I've had enough girls attracted to me since an early age to know when someone is crazy over me.
(22 January 2020)

Ileen:
Ever since she has met me she has always been all over me.
(22 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment