Monday 13 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sebrina:
Plus she has always complained that I don't drive and that I should.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
I would like to learn to drive one day.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
That is partly true, but it is also for myself.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
Living in NY, I never have to drive and one time I told my mom I would like to eventually start driving, she blames it on my bf, saying that I only want to because of him.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
I haven't stop doing what I've been doing for them.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
She feels like I am caring less of her and the family when I am still helping out with bills and taking care of things my parents ask me to do.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
Now I like to go out and would even stay over at his place for a few days.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
Before I met him, I used to be more reserved and like to stay home more.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
She doesn't like that I am more open-minded, that I want to adventure out of my comfort zone.
(9 January 2020)

Sebrina:
Ever since I've been with my boyfriend (almost a year), which happens to be LDR, my mom complains that I've changed.
(9 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment