Thursday 16 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Valarie:
It's gotten to the point where I don't ask for her opinions and avoid her before she can make some comment.
(12 January 2020)

Valarie:
My mom knocks down myself esteem because she is in disagreement with most of my outfits or makeup.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
He keeps pushing our date back... should I move on?
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
Honestly I'm not feeling super important to him.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
We don't call or video chat during the times we don't see each other.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
I've already started to lose feelings for him.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
My love language is quality time... and I'm not getting the quality time I need to even keep the fire going.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
It's like I'm bottom of the totem pole of his priory list.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
He keeps saying that he'll let me know and then something comes up for him.
(12 January 2020)

Belva:
He tells me he makes all of his plans in advance... but I've been trying to schedule a time to see each other again for the last two weeks.
(12 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment