Wednesday 15 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosy:
What are the odds of my baby developing a problem, I drank wine?
(11 January 2020)

Rosy:
I'm also 20 years old and terrified of being a single mom.
(11 January 2020)

Rosy:
I'm 8 months pregnant and feel so bad.
(11 January 2020)

Rosy:
I finished both in 2 days on 2 different occasions.
(11 January 2020)

Rosy:
Recently I drank two bottles of wine on two separate occasions, not big bottles.
(11 January 2020)

Rosy:
My child's father abuses me in different forms and I'm stressed about my living situation and money.
(11 January 2020)

Rosy:
I've been so stressed out and severely depressed during this pregnancy.
(11 January 2020)

Marita:
How do I delete young man sucking own cock?
(11 January 2020)

Delinda:
My family thinks I'm crazy.... am I?
(11 January 2020)

Delinda:
My family thinks I'm crazy cause I want to move out and live in my car.
(11 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment