Monday 6 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Patti:
If a girl has a bad life, does that give her the right to be a bad person?
(2 January 2020)

Vilma:
How old should a woman look at 35?
(2 January 2020)

Vilma:
I think I have a nice younger body to be in my 30's but my face is a dead give away and I hate that.
(2 January 2020)

Vilma:
What age should her face look like and what age should her body look like?
(2 January 2020)

Jesusa:
Girls, how do you act when you are attracted to a guy?
(2 January 2020)

Jesusa:
When I am attracted to a guy, my voice rises and I smile more.
(2 January 2020)

Priscilla:
Working with a guy I met on Hinge. He asked me out. What should I do?!?
(2 January 2020)

Priscilla:
Should I just go for it and see what happens?
(2 January 2020)

Priscilla:
Meanwhile, we've sent somewhat naked pictures to each other last year and now I'm finding I can't stop thinking about him.
(2 January 2020)

Priscilla:
He replied that there was nothing wrong with a friendship.
(2 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment