Tuesday 7 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vilma:
Which confused becuase me we just started talking.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
Then she said im not really into the whole relationship thing right now.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
I asked her for the date we would out the puzzle together and she said mid january becuase of the renovations.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
So today when I came into work she was acting different.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
I have never seen a smile so big on her face before.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
Everything seemed good then when I left she had a really big smile on her face.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
So I told her on tuesday when I come into to work to have a date so we can schedule to put the puzzle.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
She is really busy since her family just bought the house and they are doing the renovations themselves.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
I was hoping to use it as an oppotunity to sit down and talk with her.
(3 January 2020)

Vilma:
So on saturday I bought a starwars puzzle and asked if her she wanted to help me put it together.
(3 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment