Wednesday 8 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chantel:
She said I should date again then after saying that she started telling me all the guys that like her online.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
Now that her friend has a boyfriend she now wants one.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
She has another friend who was also the same way.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
She has always said she is happy single instead of going with a wrong guy.
(4 January 2020)

Chantel:
I have been friends with her for 8 years.
(4 January 2020)

Shanel:
It frustrates me that most other girl probably don't have to ask guys out or approach them but I probably do?
(4 January 2020)

Kayce:
We met up again before the holiday break, where we sat and did homework at the library.
(4 January 2020)

Kayce:
Good chemistry, one night we hung out for hours at the library just talking until I needed to leave.
(4 January 2020)

Alyce:
Over reacting, or making the right decision?Www?
(4 January 2020)

Alyce:
This made me feel as if he cares more about upsetting her then me ,and because of all of this,( the insulting name calling, considering his ex wife's feelings while downplaying mine ) I've decided to end our relationship, .
(4 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment