Thursday 23 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hayley:
I was having a conversation with someone and this guy was standing outside of the doorway of the room that I was in, and he was listening to my conversation.
(18 January 2020)

Dian:
I can't get away from her because we're in college together and It's a good college but this thing that happened just bothered me.
(18 January 2020)

Dian:
I know plenty of people that are into military reenacting.It's fine as long as you're not disrespecting those who actually went into combat or their family members.
(18 January 2020)

Dian:
Edwena perhaps I didn't explain myself properly: She's not strange nor is that guy.
(18 January 2020)

Eartha:
How much money should I spend on my parents for their birthdays?
(18 January 2020)

Eartha:
PS: they are in their 80s and I'm in my 50s.
(18 January 2020)

Eartha:
Every other year I have lived paycheck to paycheck, unable to get them anything for their birthdays.
(18 January 2020)

Eartha:
This will be the first year in a LONG time that I will actually be able to get them something, as I just got a job that pays me very well.
(18 January 2020)

Eartha:
Both mom and dad are having a birthday next month.
(18 January 2020)

Eartha:
Every year, my parents give me $1,000 for my birthday.
(18 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment