Friday 24 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shonna:
We both go back to the same school, and I don't want to run into him.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
I don't know what I'd do if I saw him.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
I am really creeped out at this point.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
He then said that he can't stop thinking about me, that we're not finished talking, and that I better not ignore him because I'm going to make him come after me and he will do something sexual to me.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
He became angry at first that I cut him off, ranting about it for days, despite the fact that he regularly looks at other girls.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
I cut contact with him very politely and maturely.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
He implied he just wanted to play the field, so to speak.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
I let him know upfront that I was looking for a relationship but he didn't seem to acknowledge this.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
However over a couple of weeks of interacting with eachother, I realized that he was a player type and only was interested in sex.
(19 January 2020)

Shonna:
I pursued him for a relationship and I found out he was interested in me too.
(19 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment