Friday 17 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fanny:
My parents forcing me to become a violinist and gymnast?
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
All this pressure is just crazy and I want the pain to end.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
I can't even do a forward roll properly and that's a BASIC GYMNASTIC MOVE.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
I don't understand how everything that they force me to do is something I hate... the pain I go through trying to do splits etc is crazy.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
And I'm still here as a failure, doing grade 5. Since my parents started losing hope for me ever becoming as amazing as my sister, they signed me up for gymnastics so that I could be a professional gymnast and again, I HATE GYMNASTICS.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
They compare me to my friend who is already on diploma for violin at ONLY 13 YEARS OLD.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
My parents still scream at me if I don't practice for more than an hour.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
I'm on grade 5 now for violin, but I must say it's getting hard trying to still live up to their expectations.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
I tried to make them proud, and the few times I did, it felt like heaven, but when I messed up, I was doomed for sure.
(13 January 2020)

Fanny:
Ever since I was around six, my parents always wanted me to become a professional violinist, just like my sister.
(13 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment