Saturday 11 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gidget:
But I'm really missing her and I'm afraid she's going to forget about me.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
My friends are telling me that's like normal and she is finishing up her last semester in college.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
A lot of time she said at least a month before we should start fresh again.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
Well she said she needs time away first.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
I told her I wanted to be friends still because I still love her and I was going to still talk to her and be there for her and when the time comes maybe get back together.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
Idk why but she wants to be single rn and I've known for awhile.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
I was tired of her not prioritizing our relationship in her life and she agreed that I deserved better and she didn't want to be in a relationship rn.
(7 January 2020)

Gidget:
Me and my girlfriend broke up very recently.
(7 January 2020)

Michael:
My boyfriend and I went to the grocery store and he didn't cash my groceries for me?
(7 January 2020)

Michael:
What do you think about it and how do I go about asking him about what he did.
(7 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment