Sunday 12 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yajaira:
My friend hates me now?
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
I think I'm going to lose my friend.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
I know this is partially my fault, but she said I have until the end of January to pay her back.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
I then told her that I would have her money by this Saturday ( January 11th) But now she's giving me the cold shoulder and being rude towards me.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
After I told her I hadn t cashed the checks, she blew up at me and called me sleezy and a liar.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
She previously said I have as long until the end of January.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
So, I told her I didn t cash the check, but I would have them in a week.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
Then when I got back from Canada it was time to go back to school and I am really busy.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
I went to Canada so I couldn t cash them.
(8 January 2020)

Yajaira:
Then, a few days after Christmas I got checks from my relatives.
(8 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment