Friday 3 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elda:
Are there any ways to get him back, n are any single way to apologize him?
(30 December 2019)

Gayle:
Im sorry but i have to ask?
(30 December 2019)

Gayle:
Can someone explain explain why.
(30 December 2019)

Gayle:
Im a 19 year old guy and im horny most of the time.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
I need a raincheck on this issue with my girlfriend that made me mad. What do you think? Would u guys be mad aswell?
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
Then I told her that if she wanted me to come along she shoul've at least checked if I could come with uber aswell...I got no response at all.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
I texted her,saying that if she never wanted me why would she ask me to go in the first place.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
I had already made gas,got my things together and I got that response.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
Ok fast forward,I agree and about 2 hours before we were supposed to go there she texted me 'Sorry hun I think I'll get an uber'. And that was it.
(30 December 2019)

Candance:
It's ironic because she's the one who asked me to go there in the first place with her.
(30 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment