Wednesday 1 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Octavia:
He's absolutely gorgeous, like eye candy.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
How to stop feeling inferior on dates?
(28 December 2019)

Han:
Im supposed to be feeling confident but I just dont.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
Any tips on how to stop feeling inferior on dates?
(28 December 2019)

Han:
Like wow this girl doesnt get out much.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
Thats my fear. & He will be able to sense it or something.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I feel like its been so long for me I wont even act normal.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I have my very first date in a year tomorrow.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
Took me a long time to get back out there because I just didnt want to get hurt anymore.
(28 December 2019)

Han:
I havent been on a date in over 1 year since my last relationship where he cheated on me.
(28 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment