Friday 31 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kizzie:
And why would you continue to see her?
(27 January 2020)

Kizzie:
At the last minute she cancel the meeting with you, leave it for another day?
(27 January 2020)

Kizzie:
Would you continue to see a girl who is late, who determines when you will see each other, what time you will see each other.
(27 January 2020)

Iva:
Why are girls breasts so soft?
(27 January 2020)

Iva:
I felt so happy like I was a little boy when I was with her, like she was everythinf that I ever need in life, my source of happiness and tenderness.
(27 January 2020)

Iva:
She also smelled so good but she told me she doesn't use any perfume so I guess it's just her smell.why is she like this, so soft cute and smells so good?
(27 January 2020)

Iva:
Yesterday I touched my girlfriend for the first time and I couldn't help but notice how soft she was.
(27 January 2020)

Albertina:
Help!!!!!!!!?
(27 January 2020)

Albertina:
Even at work she does it sometimes I bought some work boots like a month ago she says to me one day when we was talking she looked down at my feet she says to me new boots I was like yeah.She compliments me on my sneakers hats shirts is she interested.
(27 January 2020)

Albertina:
At my job I have a female coworker that I hang out with every now and then outside of work.When We hang out I notice that she always looks at my clothes to me It feels like she checking me out.
(27 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment