Wednesday 29 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beverlee:
Why wpuld he take a picture of me while showering?
(25 January 2020)

Beverlee:
While I was showering at his place, I think he took a picture of me on the phone.
(25 January 2020)

Kyoko:
Is there a man who does not allow himself to be manipulated by a woman?
(25 January 2020)

Bambi:
How can I get Elizabeth Warren to give me money?
(25 January 2020)

Bambi:
How can I get in touch with her?
(25 January 2020)

Bambi:
I can tell she cares about the plight of the poor.
(25 January 2020)

Edwina:
Me and other members of our family own a castle how would we go about getting the castle back?
(25 January 2020)

Charlena:
Why did i just fall for him?
(25 January 2020)

Charlena:
Why do guys do this..like when a girl is into a guy he runs or something?
(25 January 2020)

Charlena:
Now i think about him and he got distant.
(25 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment