Sunday 5 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kendra:
My best friend is doing a surrogacy for a gay couple.
(1 January 2020)

Kendra:
My brother is home from the army so my best friend and I went to my moms for new years eve.
(1 January 2020)

Kendra:
Yells, screams, etc at me or my sister over the dumbest things and acts like a fool.
(1 January 2020)

Kendra:
My stepdad every time I go over loses his crap.
(1 January 2020)

Kendra:
I am married, live on my own, own my home, etc.
(1 January 2020)

Kendra:
My stepdad is mentally and emotionally abusive to me.My mother allows my stepfather to treat us poorly, name call, swear and belittle.
(1 January 2020)

Brigette:
Would you assume she has had sex?
(1 January 2020)

Brigette:
If a guy has dated a guy for 4 months, would you assume she has had sex?
(1 January 2020)

Kris:
Why doesn't he want to have sex yet?
(1 January 2020)

Kris:
We ve recently seen each other naked but he doesn t want to have sex yet. (Although he has asked on two different occasions if he can put it in). We have always just cuddled and then go for food.
(1 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment