Thursday 9 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nila:
Why do I keep waking up like this?
(5 January 2020)

Nila:
When ever my mother's boyfriend is around, I wake up with my blouse and bra lifted up, and when they are not around, it never happens.
(5 January 2020)

Alma:
Is alenzmann jewish or reman family name?
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
How do I get myself out of this friendship!?
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
She is homeschooled and was mean to many people I am friends with and many people don't like her because of her stuck up and overly sarcastic nature.
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
I, get annoyed at her easily and I think it would be best for both of us to not be friends.
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
We always argue, our personalities don t match up, she is VERY particular and never lets me speak my feelings.
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
However, this has made me realize that I don t want to be friends with the person anymore.
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
In the end, I will pay her the money.
(5 January 2020)

Lyndia:
At the time, I didn t think I owed her the money because I wasn t thinking about it.
(5 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment