Sunday 19 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Renata:
I feel behind in life?
(15 January 2020)

Bong:
How do I get back at Sean Carter for beating me up and taking my lunch money in the second grade?
(15 January 2020)

Hwa:
My foster parent who abused me is saying to forgive and they dont remember things bad they did?
(15 January 2020)

Hwa:
I feel it still.does not justify what they did to me and horrible things they said to me for years.
(15 January 2020)

Hwa:
I find this frustrating and they are saying nice things they did for me only.
(15 January 2020)

Treva:
Girls: Have you ever fork fed a guy? What do you think when you do that?
(15 January 2020)

Treva:
The only person who did that in my life besides her was my mom when I was little..
(15 January 2020)

Treva:
I'd like to know what you think when you do that.
(15 January 2020)

Treva:
My girlfriend does this to me sometimes when we eat.
(15 January 2020)

Towanda:
I felt butterfly's?
(15 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment