Saturday 25 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alma:
The thing is I dont get why she keeps looking at me.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
Everytime she walks by were im working she will turn and look at me.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
Almost like she is in a trance, or she will look at me and look away really quickly.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
On separate occasions I have caught her starring at me and she will have to snap herslef out of it.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
The thing is since then I keep catching her looking at me.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
We both work in this store together.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
I am not sure if she meant it or said it out of anger.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
She just said it and walked away before I could say anything.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
The thing is after the incident she pretty much rejected me while we was having a conversation.
(20 January 2020)

Alma:
Before the incident happened I was really sure that she liked me.
(20 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment