Saturday 18 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ivory:
He forces you to strip at gunpoint, and soon you're down to only your thong, garter belt, stockings, and high heel boots.
(14 January 2020)

Ivory:
Let's say you were kidnapped after work by one of your subordinates seeking revenge after you fired him.
(14 January 2020)

Brinda:
A guy is always concerned about me but never admits it..why does he act like this?
(14 January 2020)

Brinda:
When we are with others he stares me from afar but never talks to me, he avoids me.
(14 January 2020)

Brinda:
Then he kept on worrying about me and sat with me til the bus came and helped me holding my suitcase.
(14 January 2020)

Brinda:
I told him I don't drink coffee but he insisted so much it would raise my sugar levels I took a sip of it.
(14 January 2020)

Brinda:
One day I had nausea and almost fainted and stumbled before falling and seeing foggy he caught me I said I'm fine he said you're not, made me sit on the bench and took out his coffe from his sack.
(14 January 2020)

Brinda:
He stares at me and looks suspicious but never says hi first.
(14 January 2020)

Ji:
Is this girl being INAPPROPRIATE with me?
(14 January 2020)

Blanch:
I need to fall out of love?
(14 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment