Thursday 30 January 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shalanda:
How would locking me in a room protect me from others?
(26 January 2020)

Yaeko:
I need help with numbers 16 and 17 please?
(26 January 2020)

Yaeko:
I tried to do 16 on my own but I think I did it terribly wrong.
(26 January 2020)

Evelyne:
Is Kristine probably sexually attracted to me or am having a psychotic delusion?
(26 January 2020)

June:
Did her friend probably cockblock me?
(26 January 2020)

Adelia:
I like this guy, but his brother likes me. What should I do!?
(26 January 2020)

Adelia:
He told me that he just finished a long relationship and that he needs some time to cool off from that,he would like us be friends for now.
(26 January 2020)

Vanda:
A girl called me 3 times for informing me the class time.Not called her back to inform her.She became sad.then another guy called her and?
(26 January 2020)

Babara:
How do you forgive someone close to you who made you upset?
(26 January 2020)

Babara:
I know they didn't mean to hurt me and they were just joking, which is why I'm trying my best not to hold a grudge, but for some reason, I'm struggling to let it go.
(26 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment