Monday 10 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Awilda:
No one ever is worth the effort.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
Nor do I ever feel the need to chase anyone.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
I'm never afraid of losing anyone.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
All the girls I date, I have zero feelings for them.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
I want to be afraid of losing her.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
I do want to meet someone I enjoy talking with.. and like speaking with her would make me smile.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
Like how she's saying what I want to hear to get what she wants.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
Sure I don't mind having sex but the thing is all women I meet just seem flawed.. like I could just see right through everything she's trying to cover up.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
I keep thinking the girls I hook up are slick and wouldn't have hooked up with me if I was less good looking.
(5 February 2020)

Awilda:
Because the thing is, I can't seem to love anyone.
(5 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment