Sunday 23 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kimiko:
So I had sex and I'm not sure if my boyfriend pulled out in time.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
How do you figure out how you feel about someone who confessed to you?
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
I'm scared, confused, happy, and flattered.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
I want to get to know more about him because there's so much I still don't know.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
Talking to him on the phone made me laugh and when my friends would tease me and him, I couldn't help but blush about it.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
Because of these thoughts, I don't know how to feel about him.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
I want to be out there again but I am scared once I let down my guard...I might get hurt again.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
Another reason, why I felt the way I did was because the past two guys i have dated...they didn't treat me well and left me emotionally scarred.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
What she cared more about was our friendship and how she wanted me to be happy.
(19 February 2020)

Theresia:
I talked to her about what happened and she told me she have already moved on from him.
(19 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment