Friday 7 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lora:
The thought of even doing one one these things over a call mortifies me.
(2 February 2020)

Lora:
I also told him i dont fart, he knows this is a lie though lol.
(2 February 2020)

Naomi:
I also took a pregnancy test and it almost looks like there is a line but it is insanely faint , almost invisible . I could just be paranoid and thinking it is a line.
(2 February 2020)

Naomi:
It has now been 7 days, and I had discharge that looks like pregnancy discharge, but it could be ovulation discharge, as I should ovulate in a few days. the only weird thing is that the discharge is not clear, it is white.
(2 February 2020)

Naomi:
Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex and most recently had unprotected sex the day after my period ended.
(2 February 2020)

Marie:
Why would a guy ask you to take a shower after hooking up?
(2 February 2020)

Marie:
I know it's proper self-care but he's the first one who tells me to take a shower after all that.
(2 February 2020)

Marie:
Not before hooking up or having sex, but after it all happened.
(2 February 2020)

Providencia:
What are the best totally free hookup sites in the US?
(2 February 2020)

Camille:
Do most women WANT to be in a relationship where the male is dominant?
(2 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment