Thursday 20 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Louie:
He also called me family, but he never likes the guys I m into.
(16 February 2020)

Louie:
He told me if I want to talk to him to just do it and that if I ever need anything to let him know.
(16 February 2020)

Louie:
He told me I m strong and complimented my appearance.
(16 February 2020)

Louie:
Not too long ago we were at a party and he grabbed my hand and held it while we talked.
(16 February 2020)

Louie:
He ll do things like link arms while we walk and find me when we re in a group.
(16 February 2020)

Louie:
I ve had a crush on a friend of mine for awhile.
(16 February 2020)

Margarette:
Is it ever go to post rate me questions of girl you fancy since childhood I seem to be doing it a lot lately I have Autism?
(16 February 2020)

Margarette:
How do I deal with my feelings for a girl know has BF probably does not love me or find me sexually attractive back like I do her.
(16 February 2020)

Valentina:
Questions about wanted to get pregnant?
(16 February 2020)

Valentina:
So does your husband have to come with you to the first visit to obgyn if you guys want to start trying to have kids?
(16 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment