Wednesday 5 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Inez:
I've removed all evidence of him from my life but I dont know if blocking him is somehow symbolic of me still holding a grudge (which I dont) I'm just past the relationship.
(31 January 2020)

Inez:
We recently ended on pretty shaky terms and I have no interest in speaking to him or being friends in the future.
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
How do I get a registered car that isn't mine out of my name?
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
He, my baby's father, has warrants and tickets he owes and I want the car out of my name.
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
So, my question is, how do I get the car out of my name?
(31 January 2020)

Dena:
When my baby's father was staying with me I had put his car in my name. (Which is actually mine because it's in my name) but he use to drive it to his baby's mom house and she told me that they had sex in it 3 times that same night.
(31 January 2020)

Kimber:
Would you even care if you found out that someone stuck his penis in your girlfriend with her consent before you ever met her?
(31 January 2020)

Eloise:
My coworker pretty much told me that she's DTF?
(31 January 2020)

Erline:
What are the best dating apps or the best dating sites?
(31 January 2020)

Karma:
Ladies, what would you wear to your boyfriend's monthly family dinner party where you're meeting them for the first time?
(31 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment