Thursday 27 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Antonina:
But one time when i was younger my sister flicked me on the neck cause i was ignoring her insults.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
Sometimes i feel helpless like i cant stop it so i might as well give up i feel like no one can help me.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
When its just me and my other family members there is no argument.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
Cause everytime i see her she is mad and tries to argue.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
Like can someone tell me why she's doin this?
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
Im always the one at fault and i dont know whats wrong with her that shes gotta control my emotions whenever She's around me.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
Ive asked for help about this before because it has been going on for so long and my sister is too prideful to say im sorry i was wrong will you forgive me?
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
She likes to fight about who has a better life like she owns a messy apartment and i live with my dad in a duplex.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
She's a lesbian and wears boyish clothing im feminine and girly and straight.
(22 February 2020)

Antonina:
When you compare me and my sister im the better looking one but she claims i dont look better than her.
(22 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment