Sunday 9 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arlette:
He knows that i like his brother (they're twins). He knows that i used to date him and have occasional sex with him.
(4 February 2020)

Arlette:
It probably is beacuse his dick is HUGE.
(4 February 2020)

Arlette:
We have been together for two months now.
(4 February 2020)

Arlette:
I only make out with him in bed.
(4 February 2020)

Arlette:
Like his butt jiggles when i slap it.
(4 February 2020)

Caitlyn:
Describe your one-night stands (girls and guys)?
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
I'm 18 and I want to have a child. But..?
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
My dream would be when she gave birth to let me handle the baby.
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
My plan was to ejaculate into a cup and have the woman stick the semen up her vagina.
(4 February 2020)

Bobbi:
I'm a male, and I'm not into having sex with a female.
(4 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment