Monday 17 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hettie:
Is she a gorgeous woman?
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
My girlfriend was with someone else while we were broken up. How do I get over my insecurities about it?
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
How do I get past this before I let it ruin our relationship?
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
Needless to say, I'm insecure about it, but she did pick me and she came home.
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
She broke up with him and came back to me.
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
She told me outright that she still has strong feelings for him, but I'm the one she wants.
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
During that time she got with someone else, which is totally understandable.
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
We went through a time of financial stress and started bickering about dumb little things that ultimately caused us to break up for a couple months.
(13 February 2020)

Waneta:
My girlfriend and I have been together almost 5 years.
(13 February 2020)

Carmella:
My boyfriend wants to wait until marriage and I don't?
(13 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment