Wednesday 26 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deena:
You just met say at a bar,then you take her to breakfast and drop her off at her house.
(21 February 2020)

Sabrina:
Should I tell someone that I want to die?
(21 February 2020)

Adelaide:
What is whiter, AJR or Weezer?
(21 February 2020)

Queenie:
What are you favourite baby names?
(21 February 2020)

Bonnie:
What are some good local hookup sites that are legit to bring some girls over while my mom is out of town this weekend?
(21 February 2020)

Leone:
She brokeup with me before we lost our virginity. I'm feeling guilty and I can't stop these feelings. What do I do?
(21 February 2020)

Leone:
I can't focus on anything, these last days i've been thinking about suicide.
(21 February 2020)

Leone:
It makes me wanna die, i'm in pain, I can't get over this feeling.
(21 February 2020)

Leone:
What makes me sad is that I won't lost my virginity with her and she won't lost hers with me, then, every nights, every days I feel the worst for that.I feel guilty for not being able to satisfy her.
(21 February 2020)

Leone:
But 3 months after that, she brokeup with me, she said she lost sexual attraction for me but that she likes me, after all, we were best friends but It devastated me because I'm still attracted to her and it's been 3 months since she brokeup.
(21 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment