Saturday 29 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dolores:
But there are times when I see him and he sees me and I don't go up to him.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
Even when others come up to talk to us and later leaves, he still stays.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
But when there's an awkward silence, and instead of leaving he stays instead of making an excuse to leave.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
He also has a smile on his face, depending on what we're talking about.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
Now when we're talking, he's giving me eye contact and his posture seem good.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
I ask him about himself and what he likes to do.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
Even though it's hard for me to go up to people, especially guys that I like, I go up to him with a smile on my face and give him a side hug and start talking to him.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
But the last couple of times when we're alone, he seemed quiet.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
Everything was fine then and he seemed more talkative.
(24 February 2020)

Dolores:
There's this guy I like who I met this guy last summer, and he was with a group of friends and I went up to them and started a conversation with all of them, including him.
(24 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment