Tuesday 25 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Catharine:
Bullies have long been a big problem in schools,even thou the victims get help,the bullies are never dealt with,you can't stop bullies if..v?
(21 February 2020)

Eulalia:
Is my friend a bit too arrogant?
(21 February 2020)

Eulalia:
She said that her lexile is like college sophomore level and she's also a really good debater, but I think she's a little too arrogant to keep on bringing those things up...?
(21 February 2020)

Eulalia:
She won the national champion for y12 and fifth for y14 fencing.
(21 February 2020)

Eulalia:
Apparently, maia's also perfect pitch.
(21 February 2020)

Eulalia:
She's in 6th grade, passed ABRSM grade 8 piano at 10 and is doing DipAbrsm now.
(21 February 2020)

Eulalia:
My best friend, Maia, is always bragging about how good she is and expects me to be happy when she achieves something.
(21 February 2020)

Valentine:
Is it weird my husband drove me to work?
(21 February 2020)

Valentine:
I got a weird vibe a co worker acted weird about it, the next day they asked if my husband was picking me up and i said no i drove and he had the day off that he drove me. they did not say anything.
(21 February 2020)

Valentine:
I thought it would be nice because im usually exhausted in the morning driving to work.
(21 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment