Wednesday 19 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gilma:
I want to tell her that she has a nice body and that her butt is nice. is this ok?
(15 February 2020)

Carlos:
What does it mean if my coworker did this after he gave me the puppy-dog eyes?
(15 February 2020)

Carlos:
He had a crush on me, and I'm just a guy.
(15 February 2020)

Carlos:
He now gave me the puppy-dog eyes where I simply walked away and later saw him with both hands brushing his hair as he looked stressed Why does he hate me now?
(15 February 2020)

Carlos:
At his first I saw him shed a tear before making numerous attempts to talk to me in the 2 weeks alone.
(15 February 2020)

Carlos:
There was this co-worker of mine who I ignored for more than 2 weeks where he had been making numerous attempts to start a conversation with me.
(15 February 2020)

Karolyn:
I know I was emotionally immature for going to instagram.
(15 February 2020)

Karolyn:
I feel this was business because no matter how busy he was he always managed to contact me on the regular basis.
(15 February 2020)

Karolyn:
He said he has fame, money and go and does not mean to manipulate anybody.
(15 February 2020)

Karolyn:
He responded with a text saying he was traveling and does not have time to facetime or speak to me everyday.
(15 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment