Sunday 16 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Megan:
Is intensity in a 'relationship' a red flag?
(12 February 2020)

Megan:
I can just see visions of him beating me everyday.
(12 February 2020)

Megan:
He only started talking to me on Sunday and has told me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me.
(12 February 2020)

Teresia:
Why would a guy accept my Facebook Friend request but then GHOST me?
(12 February 2020)

Genia:
Interracial couples?
(11 February 2020)

Genia:
Do you have a problem with a black man dating a white woman?
(11 February 2020)

Karma:
If a guy friend asks to kiss you on the cheek goodbye, does that mean he's attracted to you?
(11 February 2020)

Karma:
Overall, would you say it's platonic or romantic?
(11 February 2020)

Karma:
I didn't know if cheek kissing falls under the umbrella of initiating physical contact.
(11 February 2020)

Ferne:
My heart is depressed like a folded accordion?
(11 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment