Wednesday 12 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ingrid:
I try my best to help my mom out with her.
(8 February 2020)

Ingrid:
Yes i know i don't know what it feels like to have your legs gone but the only problem is she keeps reminding us shes tired of sitting and keeps crying out to god,and mostly yelling for nothing.
(8 February 2020)

Ingrid:
We went through so much with her recovery.
(8 February 2020)

Ingrid:
My moms mother has been living with us for 4 years and its really starting to get to me.
(8 February 2020)

Tierra:
I feel like its never going to end...
(8 February 2020)

Tierra:
I cut all ties with her completely and have not seen her in months but she keeps trying her hardest to contact me.
(8 February 2020)

Tierra:
We were friends for an extremely long time before anything happened not that it makes it okay.
(8 February 2020)

Tierra:
It was never supposed to happen but I couldn't help the feelings that I had for her and all my resolve would disappear when I saw her.
(8 February 2020)

Tierra:
I should add that I tried on multiple different occasions to stop the affair.
(8 February 2020)

Leisha:
How to wrestle off of your back?
(8 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment