Friday 14 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dorian:
I've even started talking to myself and my brother thinks I became mental or something.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
Most of the time I'm out alone window shopping at malls or I go out and eat solo alone.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
Most of the time I'm always bored.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
One thing about me is that I only work and I go home every day.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
I have alot of negatives thoughts.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
I almost never agree with anyone when it comes to conversations.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
Every time I'm in a conversation with someone I tend to say negative things about subjects Alot ppl think I'm a jerk.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
I have friends but I still feel very lonely.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
I really don't know what's it like to date anymore.
(10 February 2020)

Dorian:
I think cuz I dont have a gf that's why I became like that.
(10 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment