Thursday 6 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emelina:
He just couldn't care less about what you went through, his solutions are stupid pills who will make you sleep'. I was holding her hand while she was crying telling him what happened but he was colder than ice.
(1 February 2020)

Emelina:
I said 'he didn't even heard you, he didn't say anything.
(1 February 2020)

Emelina:
She told me if they were so bad he wouldn't have prescribed them.
(1 February 2020)

Emelina:
The doctor gave her pills, I checked and they had many side effects and I don't want her to take them.
(1 February 2020)

Emelina:
It's not easy what she went through, not your typical not requited teenage crush.
(1 February 2020)

Emelina:
My girlfriend was prescribed on antidepressants due to a breakdown that she's having, something triggered her flashbacks of ptsd due to her year-long mistreatment.
(1 February 2020)

Lacie:
How can i force my son to abandon his wife and new born baby just so that i can have my son all for myself?
(1 February 2020)

Junita:
Does wearing a choker make you a slut?
(1 February 2020)

Junita:
Because I love wearing chokers, they make me look a lot better but I don't wanna seem like a slut by wearing one.
(1 February 2020)

Junita:
Thanks for reading this, I was just wondering if it makes you a slut or represent something sexual.
(1 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment