Saturday 15 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emilie:
But I cane to terms in accepting it because I love him.
(11 February 2020)

Emilie:
At first it was hard for me to process, because this was definitely not what I saw my life with him to look like.
(11 February 2020)

Emilie:
We met the baby and it was all good.
(11 February 2020)

Emilie:
We scheduled a date to have the first meet with child.
(11 February 2020)

Emilie:
We reached out to his ex, with the thought of the child possibly being his.
(11 February 2020)

Takisha:
He said he made a mistake and he no longer speaks with her how should I handle this?
(11 February 2020)

Takisha:
I broke up with my long time boyfriend he had an affair with a younger girl she is 31 he is 68. He wasn't gonna tell me it's been 9 months now he wants me back I dont want him like that.
(11 February 2020)

Tova:
A guy at my new job literally changed to his boxers in front of me. Why?
(11 February 2020)

Tova:
Or is he maybe gay or hes stripled a lot on front of women?
(11 February 2020)

Tova:
Is he just way too comfortable around me or is that just his personality?
(11 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment