Saturday 8 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carrie:
Its my first time going to the dermatologist (for my acne and what not) but i'm not sure if they make you take a pregnancy test for the medication they put you on, since it could potentially cause harm to an unborn baby.
(3 February 2020)

Carrie:
My mom told me today that she scheduled me a Dermatologist appointment for next week.
(3 February 2020)

Angela:
True or false?: women get married to get divorced, not to stay married?
(3 February 2020)

Angela:
So they can collect alimony and child support in addition to taking half of the man's belongings and money.
(3 February 2020)

Estelle:
Is it ok to ask her why she isn't attracted to me?
(3 February 2020)

Estelle:
I was gunna ask my friend why she isn't into me and what I need to improve on myself. is that alright?
(3 February 2020)

Felecia:
Should I get tested?
(3 February 2020)

Charles:
I have been dating this guy for 4 months now. Ever since we started dating I have seen him actively online on this dating site?
(3 February 2020)

Charles:
If he is still looking why does he bother to keep seeing me?
(3 February 2020)

Charles:
But if this guy continues to see me even though he is still on this site, then that means he is still looking.
(3 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment