Friday 21 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Breana:
However, I can't seem to find a boyfriend.
(17 February 2020)

Breana:
Once a year or so, someone will tell me I am pretty or good looking.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
A few years ago, I was going to this bible study and I met this other lady close to my age. I m a single lady and she is a single too?
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
She called me a few times after this and then she started ignoring me again.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
Then I introduced her to my brother and they didn t connect.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
She kept asking me to introduce him to her and she started inviting me to go shopping with her and out to eat with her.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
Then someone told her I had a single brother and strangely she began calling me a lot and asking me questions about my single brother.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
I would come over to talk to her after bible study and she walk away from me.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
Then she started ignoring me.i would call and leave messages for her to call me back and she wouldn t return my calls.
(17 February 2020)

Maritza:
We went out to eat a few times and she called me a few times.
(17 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment