Tuesday 11 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Raymond:
Now this time he has been in the hospital and had several seizures.
(6 February 2020)

Raymond:
The first time I wanted to go see him.
(6 February 2020)

Raymond:
I've been talking to this guy for a year online.
(6 February 2020)

Rhea:
Why do people bully me and not my siblings?
(6 February 2020)

Rhea:
Nothing really bothers my siblings.
(6 February 2020)

Rhea:
I'm more sensitive than my siblings.
(6 February 2020)

Agatha:
Why do I find it so difficult to understand that suicidal people want to live for their families?
(6 February 2020)

Clementine:
She also said I oil that I'm gonna put all over my nude body.
(6 February 2020)

Clementine:
Saying nasty inappropriate things like my vagina is getting wet, I'm horny for you & other stuff.
(6 February 2020)

Clementine:
She literally just asked me if she could get in shower with me.
(6 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment