Monday 24 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brynn:
She had a paint spot on her knee.
(19 February 2020)

Brynn:
So the other day when she came into work.
(19 February 2020)

Brynn:
A incident happened last week and I wondered if it was a sign of interest.
(19 February 2020)

Brynn:
We both work in a department store.
(19 February 2020)

Brynn:
I am about 90% sure that she does like me.
(19 February 2020)

Bethann:
How to deal with terrible nephews?
(19 February 2020)

Bethann:
How do live or cope with really misbehaved kids on the daily?
(19 February 2020)

Bethann:
So in order to punish them I declared that they are no longer allowed in my room until i see an improvement in their behavior.
(19 February 2020)

Bethann:
She kind of shrugged it off and said they are only 8. Then the next day they return to the house with no consequences and were allowed to go out and play with their neighborhood friends.
(19 February 2020)

Bethann:
When my sister got home both my mother and i addressed our issues to her.
(19 February 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment