Tuesday 4 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hedwig:
I just got one a few minutes ago, and I assume all phonecalls like this are children trying to watch videos or play games on their parents' phones.
(30 January 2020)

Hedwig:
I notice that I constantly keep getting accidental phonecalls from children around the lunch hour.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
Girls if you are extremely successful and accomplished a lot, why would you act interested in a guy who is still fighting for his dreams?
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
Why would she be interested in me if my life is unstable right now and still trying so hard to accomplish my dreams.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
It feels weird to meet someone that wants me and doesn't need me.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
So I wonder what does she see in me?
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
She is never single, she has many close friends she has known for years.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
Sometimes I wonder why is she even interested, sue is very successful very well known in her field many people respect her, she doesn't have any issues having boyfriends she is very charming.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
She cares about me a lot I had to runaway from her because I felt so insecure, even though I developed feelings for her I never felt before deeper than a friendship.
(30 January 2020)

Augustina:
Sometimes I wonder why this woman even wants to be friends with me.
(30 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment