Saturday 1 February 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Liz:
What was an average day like for you in tje 70's, 80's and 90's?
(28 January 2020)

Magen:
Why then he wants to see me more often if he are looking for relationship?
(28 January 2020)

Magen:
Why then he wants to see me more often, why does he want to go out for a drink with me?
(28 January 2020)

Magen:
Why is he saying these things to me?
(28 January 2020)

Magen:
We are seeing each other for a year. (fwb) He has been telling me lately that he wants to find a girlfriend, wants to be in a serious relationship, only to be with that girl.
(28 January 2020)

Albertina:
My girlfriend gifted me airpods?!?!?
(28 January 2020)

Jodie:
Different types of foreplay?
(28 January 2020)

Jodie:
What are some alternatives to making a girl drink my urine and then vomit it all over herself to get in the mood?
(28 January 2020)

Aundrea:
Why would a guy who rejected me months ago call me a B I T C H?
(28 January 2020)

Particia:
How long should a private tennis lesson be for a 14 year old?
(28 January 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment