Sunday 10 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nida:
I m curious about a girls eye contact?
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
Is she attracted to me or something?
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
I m just curious what s going on.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
It s happened a couple times where one instantly after the other as well.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
Her face turns straight and relaxed.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
I keep a calm face but she gets this like intense but quick stare into my eyes.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
It s every day, and I try to look away fast cause she s always by her boyfriend.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
Almost every time I happen to look her way it s like bam instant eye contact.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
Not a friend of mine but he s a a friend of friends.
(9 December 2017)

Nida:
Now here s the scoop she was hooked up with the job from a guy and I think he s her boyfriend.
(9 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment