Sunday 24 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Danyelle:
They want to hang Saturday but I told them I can't since I would be with my boyfriend Jacob.
(22 December 2017)

Danyelle:
So I just started dating someone (I'm a girl) and I have 2 guy friends who i am close with.
(22 December 2017)

Jeanett:
Is it normal to gag sucking dick? I mean gag loudly.?
(22 December 2017)

Jeanett:
I lost my virginity a few weeks ago and also sucked dick for the first time and now I have done it a couple of times.
(22 December 2017)

Tanika:
Why would a 30 he old guy on a dating site keep referring to himself as a young man?
(22 December 2017)

Maris:
What would make her uncomfortable after this?
(22 December 2017)

Maris:
Advice, I felt a connection but what impression did I give.
(22 December 2017)

Maris:
Well months later I work a shift with her she walks by me and looks at me over she shoulder walking away and when I walked in the other room got closer she says hey john but we don't have eye contact.
(22 December 2017)

Maris:
I kept a straight face and had a look like I'm not impressed.
(22 December 2017)

Maris:
She was laughing with her friend and kind've stopped what she's doing to do that.
(22 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment