Monday 18 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maisie:
Man does not love his wife as much as their child.
(17 December 2017)

Maisie:
But why do they give excuse of work experience and don't give money to their child.
(17 December 2017)

Maisie:
They can let their children train business running and can give company and fortune too.
(17 December 2017)

Maryjo:
How do I last long my first time and perform well?
(17 December 2017)

Maryjo:
How do I perform in missionary since that's a usual go to position?
(17 December 2017)

Maryjo:
I want to know how to have good technique when I'm giving oral to a women.
(17 December 2017)

Maryjo:
I want to be good the first time, but I don't know how to do specific things.
(17 December 2017)

Maryjo:
I'm embarrassed about the fact that I'm a virgin.
(17 December 2017)

Kristal:
I don't know how to lean, how to move my lips or anything.
(17 December 2017)

Kristal:
Outside of that I've never kissed a girl sober so when I found out a girl finds me cute I wanted to be able to kiss her.
(17 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment